Friday, December 18, 2009

Welcome Aubrey Belle!

Here are some pictures since Aubrey Isabelle was born...


My beautiful trio

Nana and Papa's visit

Her first little bath!


Thanks Aunt Jess for all of your help (and Caleb's date day)!


Their first kiss!


He was elated to finally meet her in person!


Caleb loves to read to his sister, this time was "Are you my Mother?"


My favorite picture of my beautiful babies!


Caleb opening his 12 Days of Christmas claiming the sparkling cider made his "tummy wiggle"


Sleeping beauties (well, pretending to be anyway)


More sleeping beauties


Does this carseat make my cheeks look fat?


Hugs for his sister! He loves to hold her!


We started a new tradition of sunbathing in the front room since it's too cold to go outside!


Basking in the mid-day sun

No comments:

Post a Comment